Royal Ascot is a unique event steeped in tradition that dates back to 1711 with five days of the finest racing anywhere in the world. This internationally renowned occasion is the highlight of the summer social season and you and your guests are guaranteed a memorable day out.
Select by Date
Select by Facility
- The Parade Ring Restaurant
- The Parade Ring Restaurant is situated on Level 2 of the Grandstand, in the heart of the Royal Enclosure. This facility is always the chosen destination for lovers of food and wine wishing to enjoy the racing in extravagant style.
It features a private balcony overlooking the Parade Ring, as well as reserved trackside seating adjacent to the winning post. On arrival you will be greeted with canapés and vintage Champagne, before being presented a sumptuous five course a la carte lunch, followed by an exquisite afternoon tea. Tables in the Parade Ring are available for bookings of 2 to 12 guests. Please note that guests must to adhere to the Royal Enclosure dress code.
- The Royal Ascot Village
- Experience stunning hospitality at Britain’s most popular race meeting in the newly recreated Royal Ascot Village. After a sublime revamp in 2014, The Village, complete with the fabulous ‘Bowler Hat Bar’ and ‘Mad Hatter’s Tea Party’ will once again offer the wow-factor to your guests.
Boasting unrivalled views from a private viewing area, which is situated adjacent to the Winning Post, guests will feel immersed in all of the days racing action and acquire possibly the best view of the Royal Procession. Guests will also enjoy access to the Grandstand and Parade Ring throughout the day. Bookings of 2 upwards can be made, with private tables for 8 to 12 guests.
- Sandringham Restaurant
- Located on the ground floor of the outstanding double decker marquee, the Sandringham fuses stylish décor with a three course menu of seasonal delights. Superb trackside positioning with head on views towards the Grandstand and Winning Post makes this restaurant the perfect place to enjoy your day.
The Sandringham is an ever popular option for racing enthusiasts alike. Treat your guests to a superb day at one of the best and most exclusive events in the English summer season. Private tables of 10 guests are available, with other sizes being catered for on a shared basis.
- Carriages Restaurant
- Situated on the first floor of the luxurious marquee, the Carriages Restaurant offers uninterrupted views across the racecourse. Combined with a delicious four course luncheon - completed by fine wines and Champagne - this is a perfect restaurant from which to enjoy a spectacular day at Royal Ascot with friends or colleagues.
Private tables of 8 or 10 guests are available, with other sizes being catered for on a shared basis. For smaller parties of 6, 4 and 2 guests an extra £50.00 + VAT supplement can be paid for a private table.
- Lawn Club
- Situated right at the heart of the trackside excitement, the Lawn Club is located just metres from the track in a private enclave of the Queen Anne Enclosure, perfect for informal dining in an intimate surrounding.
Guests can also enjoy all the facilities of the Grandstand and are just a short stroll to the Parade Ring, Winners’ Enclosure and Bandstand.
Private tables are available for 8 -12 guests, with other sizes being catered for on a shared basis.
- The Royal Ascot Pavilion
- The Pavilion is located a short stroll from the Parade Ring and the track, providing easy access to all of Royal Ascot’s attractions. The private balcony enables guests to take in the sights and sounds of Royal Ascot.
On your arrival you will be offered a chilled glass of Pimms followed by a delicious three course lunch and as the day progresses a light afternoon tea will be served at your table. A complimentary bar will be available throughout the day serving beer, wine and soft drinks all enhanced by the expert service on hand to keep you and your guests refreshed.
Private tables for 10 are available, with smaller groups being accommodated for on a shared basis.
- Old Paddock Restaurant
- The Old Paddock Restaurant overlooks the new Pre-Parade Ring and saddling boxes, with the beautiful Old Paddock beyond.