Event Sales Assistant - MatchPoint
Salary - £22,000 per annum
Location - Edinburgh
We are seeking a talented and well-rounded individual with great communications skills to join our Edinburgh office. The role involves events sales administration which includes the planning and delivery of events and day to day client communication.
MatchPoint is a specialist corporate hospitality sales business. We deliver hospitality sales, marketing and management services to sporting and arts governing bodies, events rights holders, stadia and venues.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Sales - support and marketing
• Events - planning and delivery
• Client Servicing - administration and communication
Skills & Experience
• IT and Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
• Communication - oral and written
• Project management and planning skills
• Attention to detail
• Educated to degree level
Personal attributes to include:
• Desire to deliver excellent service and results
• Excellent and flexible work ethic
• Interest in sports/arts events
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Friendly, warm and confident persona
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
MatchPoint always require excellent hostesses for event work on an occasional basis. We require individuals that are:
- Well presented, intelligent, pleasant, and have an outgoing manner
- Over 18 years old
- Legally able to work in the UK
- Experienced in the hospitality and/or catering trade
- Professional in the work place
General duties would include:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Ensuring everyone has whatever drinks/food they require at all times, which will include assisting with the wine service if necessary.
- Directing and informing guests where their seats are located.
- Taking coats (cloakroom tickets) and distributing again later in the day
- Communicating with guests in a pleasant manner throughout the day
If you think that you could fulfil these requirements, please send an up-to-date CV and your contact details to email@example.com or call 0131 477 7755.